Pages

Friday, October 20, 2017

Maths Test

E-asttle Test 

For Maths yesterday i did my e-asttle test, it was hard at times and a few times i struggled to find the answer to the question but it didn't stop me from trying to learn new things.

-What went well :
  • Doing my work independently and not talking to others.
  • Getting some questions correct.
  • Not giving up and answering all of the questions.
  • Learning new things about maths.
-What didn't go so well :
  • Guessing questions i didn't know.
  • Not understanding some questions.
  • Not knowing the strategies to solving questions i never learn't.
  • Getting a low score because i didn't give the test my best effort.
-Next steps :
  • Be above national standards.
  • Always try my best when i do my e-asttle test/s.
  • Always stay on task.



No comments:

Post a Comment